The Town of Bow is pleased to announce online payments for Parks and Recreation programs. The online service is provided by EB2Gov, a leading provider in municipal payments. The partnership allows residents the flexibility of accessing forms and paying for Parks and Recreation programs and events online.
To access the online service, visit the town website www.bownh.gov. Residents can securely complete forms and submit payment for Parks and Recreation programs through EB2Gov. EB2Gov does not charge the town for the online service and there is no impact on the municipal budget and local tax rate by adopting this service. If the resident chooses to utilize the online service, a convenience fee and processing fee will be included in the checkout.
In the State of New Hampshire, over 150 towns and cities are currently using EB2Gov. These partnerships allow municipalities to collect the necessary information as well as payment to facilitate the processing of many services provided in the town.
Additional service Bow offers online through EB2Gov include:
- Motor Vehicle Renewals: Payment is accepted via e-check or credit card. Residents can enter their vehicle information to view their eligible vehicles available for renewal as well as schedule future payments. The registrations and stickers will be issued by the town clerk and sent to the resident via US mail.
- Motor Vehicle Estimates: Users can lookup motor vehicle estimates for a renewal or for a newly purchased vehicle. EB2Gov will provide the most accurate estimate possible.
- Dog Licensing: Residents can enter their dog tag to review, renew, and submit payment. Outdated rabies certificates are identified, and users can upload documents from their veterinarian.
- Vital Record Requests: Residents can request certified copies for birth, death, divorce, and marriage licenses.
- Property Taxes: Residents can look up their property and project future costs, view, schedule payments, and pay for property taxes online.
- Sewer Payments: Residents can access their sewer bills by searching by their property ID, account number, address, name.
Residents have the option to create a myEB2Gov account unlocking the added benefits of managing their assets with the town, scheduling payments, securely storing payment information for a faster checkout, and opt in to receive electronic notifications. Creating an account is recommended; however, EB2Gov allows for guest checkout as well.