Dublin, NH: The Town of Dublin implemented Interware Development’s electronic billing and payment software platform, EB2Gov. EB2Gov allows citizens to make instant and secure payments online at any time. Beginning November 12, 2020 residents can renew their motor vehicle and dog licenses online, calculate motor vehicle estimates, as well as request vital records and access property tax payments through the town website.
In the State of New Hampshire, over 150 towns and cities are currently utilizing EB2Gov. These partnerships allow residents to manage their municipal bills anytime, anywhere. The following online services are at no cost to the Town and a small fee is added to payments for those who find value in requesting these services online:
- Motor Vehicle Renewals: Payment is accepted via e-check or credit card. Residents can enter their vehicle information to view their eligible vehicles available for renewal as well as schedule future payments. The registrations and stickers will be issued by the town clerk and sent to the resident via US mail.
- Motor Vehicle Estimates: Users can lookup motor vehicle estimates for a renewal or for a newly purchased vehicle. EB2Gov will provide the most accurate estimate possible.
- Dog Licensing: Residents can enter their dog tag to review, renew, and submit payment. Outdated rabies certificates are identified, and users can upload documents from their veterinarian.
- Vital Record Requests: Residents can request certified copies for birth, death, divorce, and marriage licenses.
- Property Taxes: Residents can look up their property and project future costs, view, schedule payments, and pay for property taxes online.
Citizens have the option to create a myEB2Gov account exposing the added benefits of managing their assets with the town, scheduling payments, securely storing payment information for a faster checkout, and opt in to receive electronic notifications. Creating an account is recommended, however, EB2Gov allows for guest checkout as well.
Residents can access the online payment portal through Dublin’s town website or https:\\pay.eb2gov.com\DublinNH. Once the transaction is successfully completed an email confirmation will be sent, and the transaction can be viewed in the citizen’s myEB2Gov account at any time.
About Interware Development Company
Founded in 1995, Interware Development Company develops software for local and state government, school districts, as well as, offers an array of payment processing solutions. Interware Development is committed to developing innovative products that uphold the company’s creed of “Making government more efficient for all of us…” For more information, visit www.interwaredev.com or contact us at (877) 357-7100.